Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Girl Called Gus and the Case of Basic Blogging Procedure.

At this moment in time, 9:55 pm to be exact, I have felt the obligation to write a blog entry. Why? might you ask. I do not have the answer to this question. On occasion, I enter something into this so-called blog which is of no importance to any other being that has walked the earth. This is the basic procedure. I think to myself "hmm, I have nothing else to do with my time, let's write a blog that no one will most likely read." Then I write. I write about what is in my mind, my heart, or simply what I'm doing. When I write I don't think about what I'm writing sometimes. I'll read it later and it's all new to me. I am at the expense of my fingertips which decide to prance across the keys. Then after this whirlwind of literary excellence (kidding), I press the large beacon the says "PUBLISH POST," and then it is done. I have entered one more meaningless piece of writing into the realm of reality. Oh what jubilation. Hoped you picked up on the sarcasm. So there it is. Das Ende.

No comments: