Monday, October 12, 2009

The Love Poured Over Me.

Things aren't perfect.
Things aren't coming easily.
But life is great.
I am surrounded by people who love me and that I love.
Every day; every breath, has been given to me by God.

"This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

This is easier said than done. To simply rejoice because you are alive and have sin washed away by the blood of Jesus. To be jubilant for every breath you breath, in and out, every day. To simply be thankful to have been given life. To have been given renewal. I am no successor at this. But though I am in maitenance, though there are things in my life I need to change, to improve, I will strive to rejoice everyday. I am just another piece of work. Another project. Striving for perfection, and falling short every time.

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

I have fallen short, but I will keep praying that one day that I may just be a bit closer.

The people in my life keep bringing smiles to my faces, and pouring love into my life, and for that, I am incredibly grateful. Love is being poured over me; an unworthy me. But yet it still rains.

So as I listen to the wind push and shove, cry from the outside. Begging to be let into my house. I know everything is going to be okay. Everything is great.

Love is poured over me.

May I be able to pour some back into the lives of all those I see.






A blog to no avail. [pointless]
Oh well. :)

No comments: