Monday, October 26, 2009

A Girl Called Gus and the Case of Overwhelming Circumstances

Inbetween every branch of my life, may it be school, soccer, people, God, etc., I feel I am near drowning. I am busy so often.

I have so much disdain towards soccer now. I nearly quit today. I was literally inches away from telling my coach I am simply done. I am frustrated to tears. I don't know what to do. So much stuff going on. I don't know how to handle it.

[I apologize for the abundance of mundane independent clauses that this entry holds.]

I'm being attacked from all sides, but God will prevail. He will be here in the end. I've just been reading my Bible like crazy knowing that this will help me out.






I keep asking myself why I even bother with a blog. It is no ground-breaking URL. Simply a girl getting things off her chest. It will not change the world, which were obviously not my intentions from the beginning. It will probably not make anyone's day better, unless you delight in my own random ideas(not likely). I may have said this time and time again, but this blog is purely, pointless. In vain. To no avail. Soon enough the curious cases of Gus shall be gone. Farewell.

No comments: