Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Girl Called Gus and the Case of Finally Reaching Contentment.

Wow all of a sudden I have realized how good life is. I have rediscovered God, rediscovered life, and rediscovered myself. I am simply joyous. I have been reflecting on my life lately and all that God has brought me through and He was always faithful and always will be. I am completely over past hurts. My senior year is coming to a close. Relationships with people around me have been improving and I have finally stripped my heart of the layers I had previously wrapped it up in. For the first time in a long time, I feel completely and genuinely good. Complete.

3 comments:

Rose said...

gus this simply makes my heart happy. love you.

Becki said...

i am overjoyed for you!!! i love you gus!!!

Kelsey Jo Gus said...

Rose: Thanks dear. I am talking to you on facebook right now, but danke. I am happy for you as well.

Becki: Thank you! I just feel really good. I love you!